There were some interesting requests and a few discussions since the last release of this plugin and I have adopted some of those into this version.
Also to note, this plugin will also likely be going into a more “mature” development cycle which basically means I will be looking at twice yearly releases going forward.
Obviously if there are any significant issues or really great (easy to implement) ideas that come up sooner then I may simply jump on them and release sooner than planned.
In the meantime, here is the latest change log:
* Released March 2014
* Added `bnsfc-container` wrapper CSS element
* Added `bnsfc-widget-title` class
* Added `bnsfc_no_posts_message` hook to no posts message
* Added option to only show posts from child categories
* Added a “wish link” and “support_link” to the plugin meta row
* Code Reformatting to better match current WordPress Coding Standards
* Extracted code to create `plugin_data` method
* Moved BNSFC Plugin Meta function into main class of plugin
* Raised required version to WordPress 3.6
* Updates to the `readme.txt` documentation