An author details shortcode plugin with multiple extensions that can modify the output. The extension plugins, using some of the many available hooks, can add a rounded corner border; display the details as an unordered list; and/or hide the author email address details.
* Copyright 2012-2015 Edward Caissie (email : email@example.com)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2,
as published by the Free Software Foundation.
You may NOT assume that you can use any other version of the GPL.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
The license for this software can also likely be found here:
- This plugin was written for use in an ongoing series of presentations at the WordPress GTA Meetup group; and, although fully functional, it is currently considered ‘alpha-ware’.
Latest version: Download BNS Bio v0.3.1 [zip]
Read this article for further assistance: http://wpfirstaid.com/2009/12/plugin-installation/
Q. What is the shortcode?
A. The shortcode is simply
bns_bio wrapped in the standard square brackets.
- Released November 2015
- Version number compatibility updates
- Minor inline documentation updates
- Release – February 2013
- Refactoring without functionality changes
- Documentation updates
- Added code block termination comments
- Release – November 2012
- Refactor PHP closures into complete functions
- Change sanity checks to self-deactivate extension plugins if ‘BNS Bio’ is not active
- Initial Release – November 2012