Mostly minor items were addressed but the latest review of Pinup Meets Grunge should now better meet the WordPress Theme Review Requirements and Recommendations even if it still remains under suspension for Adult Content(?!)
You can download this version from its GitHub repository here.
= Code =
* General Code reformatting to better meet WordPress Coding Standards
* Added support for WordPress 4.1 `add_theme_support( ‘title-tag’ )`
* Added `PMG_HOME_URL` CONSTANT pointing to BuyNowShop.com
* Removed `wp_list_bookmarks` from the default sidebar
= CSS =
* Minor corrections in the stylesheet
* Updated styles to better suit the content area’s full width
= Miscellaneous =
* Updated Copyright dates
* Updated tags used in stylesheet header
Just a quick update … this plugin just seems to do what it needs to do and not much more ever really get requested or considered to be added to it.
That being the case, this plugin will also most likely be moving to a twice yearly release; unless, of course, a great idea comes along …
Here’s the latest change log:
= Version 2.3.3 =
* Released March 2014
* Inline documentation, version compatibility, and copyright years updated
* Added `plugin_data` method
* Added `plugin_row_meta` links
There were some interesting requests and a few discussions since the last release of this plugin and I have adopted some of those into this version.
Also to note, this plugin will also likely be going into a more “mature” development cycle which basically means I will be looking at twice yearly releases going forward.
Obviously if there are any significant issues or really great (easy to implement) ideas that come up sooner then I may simply jump on them and release sooner than planned.
In the meantime, here is the latest change log:
* Released March 2014
* Added `bnsfc-container` wrapper CSS element
* Added `bnsfc-widget-title` class
* Added `bnsfc_no_posts_message` hook to no posts message
* Added option to only show posts from child categories
* Added a “wish link” and “support_link” to the plugin meta row
* Code Reformatting to better match current WordPress Coding Standards
* Extracted code to create `plugin_data` method
* Moved BNSFC Plugin Meta function into main class of plugin
* Raised required version to WordPress 3.6
* Updates to the `readme.txt` documentation
I have been looking for something that would make keeping my theme pages a bit easier to keep up to date when I came across a little code snippet in the WordPress Theme Reviewers Mailing List … one thing lead to another and the BNS Theme Details plugin was born.
You are also welcome to review/fork/watch/star the GitHub repository for BNS Theme Details as well.
It has been a great ride that last several months but also an extremely busy one. This has made me take a hard look at my WordPress Themes and WordPress Plugins to see how I should be going forward into 2014 with them. Under the BNS banner there are currently six (6) themes and 16 […]
= Version 2.1 =
* Released May 2013
* Added plugin version data dynamically to enqueue calls
* Added (enqueued) ‘BNS Login Form Style’ to style the form
* Added `bns_login_form` (`wp_login_form` wrapper) for use as the shortcode output
* Updated for version compatibility and minor code formatting
BNS Login Changelog
Lots of improvements and a brand new aside type: the Hat Tip … but you will have to give credit to someone (or however you want to use this new type) to see what it looks like.
= Version 1.0 Changelog =
* Released <:3()~~~ 2013
* Added code block termination comments
* Added ‘hat.png’ image for “Hat Tip” type
* Added missing `bnsia` class to theme elements other than default
* Added style definitions for “Hat Tip” type
* Minor documentation improvements
* Moved stylesheet into its own directory
* Moved images into their own directory
* Refactored $bnsia_element to simply $element
* Removed direct jQuery enqueue (called as a dependency of ‘bnsia-script.js’)
* Removed unused style definitions
* Use an array of elements rather than a convoluted if statement to sort out if an accepted container is being used
BNS Inline Asides changelog