= Version 2.2 =
* Release December 2012
* Added filter to full post link element
* Added filter to allow modification of author and date post meta details
* Added filter to allow modification of category list post meta details
* Added “Posts Offset” option
* Added “Sort Order” option
* Improved widget option panel UX with jQuery toggles
* Optimize output buffer closure in shortcode function
* Programmatically add version number to enqueue calls
* Remove load_plugin_textdomain as redundant
BNS Featured Tag changelog
Just a quick reminder that a new version of Desk Mess Mirrored was released a couple of days ago.
There is a small fix to the header area layout: the “cup” should no longer be blocking menus that extend all the way to the left … and we were able to add a French language translation file, too.
Changelog: August 21, 2012
= Code =
* Corrected use of `get_template_directory` in `load_theme_textdomain` parameters
* Removed backward compatibility check for wp_nav_menu
* Changed enqueued version to be dynamically taken from theme version
* Change ‘comment-reply’ script hook to ‘comment_form_before’
= CSS =
* Reduce z-index of #cup to put under menu
= Miscellaneous =
* Removed German and Spanish translation files as too old.
* Added French translation files, courtesy of Samy Rahib at http://lahaut.info
* Minor typos in ‘readme.txt’
Just a quick note to let those readers who do not use the following themes, all were updated and made live at WordPress Extend Themes earlier today.
Desk Mess Mirrored is #347 for overall usage on the top one million sites.
It seems there were some intermittent issues with web services this morning that caused our servers to not resolve correctly. This apparently has been corrected otherwise I would not be righting this, yet …
… and for those that may be concerned with the lack of activity on the site recently, no need to worry. We are still here and working on existing and new projects.
We plan to be releasing updates to our themes and plugins in the near future.
NoNa version 1.5 has been submitted to WordPress for review (and approval) into the Extend Theme repository as of April 24, 2012.
Shades version 1.8 is now available at the WordPress Extend Themes repository as of April 20, 2012
Ground Floor theme is available from the WordPress Extend Themes repository as of April 19, 2012